Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electrical and electronics engineering is a branch of science which deals with the applications of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. The course diversifies into various fields like the multimedia programmer, technical sales engineer, and project manager. It focuses on giving students practical training to work in laboratories, project and group work. These engineers are responsible for designing, developing and testing electrical equipment. The work profile after completing the course includes designing electronic components apart from software and network system. Students pursuing the course may explore career options in various domains like engineering works, construction, information technology, etc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering course was started in 1958 in Govt. Polytechnic College, Kannur.
- To provide students with the fundamental knowledge, interdisciplinary problem-solving skills, social awareness and confidence required to excel in their chosen professions.
- To maintain a collegial, supportive and distinct environment that encourages our students and faculty to achieve to the best of their abilities.
- To provide suitable forums to enhance the creative talents of students and faculty members.
- To enable students to ddevelop skills to solve technological problems of current times.
- To indicate moral and ethical values among the faculty and students.